- ✔ The reverse osmosis membrane eliminates substances (carcinogens, THMs, heavy metal ions, bacteria, and viruses) and removes the particles of heavy metal (primarily calcium and magnesium, lead, chromium and nitrates from source water
- ✔ Membrane Dimemsions: 1.8″ x 12″. This membrane can be used to replace CSM, Axeon, Dow FilmTec, GE, Pentair and other residential RO membrane housings
- ✔ Rejects wide spectrum of impurities down to 0.0001 micron / 50 gallons per day, which provides high rejection stability even with high TDS
- ✔ This membrane has a Life cycle of 24-36 months depending on the local water source (Recommendation 24 months to replace)
- ✔ Our Products are certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI standard 58
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.